The Freno™ System is an innovative segmental wall and curbing system designed to easily incorporate rain gardens into urban settings.
Freno Systems help reduce run-off, improve water quality and enhance streetscapes. Freno™ is a modular precast panel system, offering superior finish, durability, and flexibility that can be installed in any weather, in a day or less.
The Freno™ system, available in multiple attractive color and finish options, is made up of three basic shapes that, much like giant Legos, can be arranged in a limitless number of configurations. Unlike a cast-in-place basin that can require weeks to build, the Freno™ system can be installed without the need for over-excavation, trench supports or formwork – and without concerns about how the weather will affect the quality of an installation.
The Freno™ system is suitable for stormwater planters, curb extensions, bio-retention areas, vegetated swales, green gutters or rain gardens and works equally well for filtration or infiltration based systems.
TO ORDER CALL 1-800-789-0872
Freno System Advantages:
- A great way to accomplish recognized Best Management Practices to control stormwater runoff on any site.
- Installed with light equipment and limited crew.
- Modular precast concrete system installs rapidly for quality results every time.
- Typical installation requires less than a day of construction time.
- Vertical walls maximize stormwater storage capacity.
- Kit of Parts design philosophy offers unlimited design flexibility.
- Available with recycled content.