The project was designed to look like an old railroad station and needed a brick looking unit to match surrounding old buildings.
With Spec-Brik, developers were able to meet the needs for this project.
- Spec-Brik helped the project to stay on budget
- Popular brick shape
- Custom Integral color
- Requires no finishing on exterior or interior surfaces
- Serves as load bearing wall
- Minimizes number of construction products needed
- Cuts construction time
- Reduces life time operating cost
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Product Type: Spec-Brik®
- Client: Turkey Hill Minit Markets
- Architect/Engineer: Ford & Associates, Columbus, OH
- Masonry Contractor: Karst & Sons, Reynoldsburg,OH