The new Louisiana Cancer Research Center is a 150,000 sq. ft. facility which contains over 30,000 Spec-Finish units.
This facility contains three floors dedicated to cancer research laboratories for LCRC’s Immunology, Molecular Signaling and Molecular Genetics research programs.
Spec-Finish provides an impermeable surface over the entire interior wall that is easily cleaned and maintained. Such walls are very cost effective compared to other concrete masonry products.
- Product Type: Spec-Finish
- Producer: Block USA
- Client: Louisiana Cancer Research Consortium
- Builder: Brice Building Corporation, New Orleans, La
- Masonry Contractor: Miller Masonry, New Orleans, La
- Architect/Engineer: RMJM Architects